I am a full time wife and mother and hold a part time job. These are cake that I do, on the side, in my limited free time. If you are interested in a specialty cake it is best to give me at least 2 to 3 weeks notice. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The In Laws .... and my true feelings

The In Laws....... 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


 Yeah, I guess that could be a touchy subject for some people ..... but it's NOT for me...... because I LOVE them SO much! :) Love you all!!!

 
HAD to put this in here, because I think it will give my father-in-law, Randy, a good laugh! hahaha!



I made this cake for Randy's (my father-in-law) Surprise 50th birthday party held at our house. It was fun to work on and I got to use my cricut cake for the first time while making it!! Yipee!! When I was thinking about what kind of cake to make him I immediately had so many ideas come to mind..... because..... HE LOVES SO MANY THINGS!! haha! So I said to my hubby, "What about doing a cake with several different things that he's really into combined onto it?" He loved the idea.......... and this is what I came up with........ 

                Mizzou...
                                                                 Cardinals...
                                                                         And... Hunting




*This was one of my favorite aspects! :)




A Happy Happy 50th Birthday Wish to my father-in-law Randy!
HAHA! Love You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment