I am a full time wife and mother and hold a part time job. These are cake that I do, on the side, in my limited free time. If you are interested in a specialty cake it is best to give me at least 2 to 3 weeks notice. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Desserts... Chocolate, Chocolate, and more Chocolate


Chocolate Showpiece in my college Chocolate's Class

M <3 J     :)

Chocolate's at schoolThe brown and white were dolce de leche chocolate's

Chocolate "Sushi"

Chocolate dessert in college Plated Desserts class

My Chocolate butler

Yep, that's a WHITE Chocolate  swan :)


Chocolate
cakes with chocolate ganache for the church bake sale
 


RECIPE FOR EXTRA CAKE TRIMMINGS

 Trifle: Alternating layers of
Chocolate cake trimmings (cut into squares),
Real whipped Cream,
Vanilla Pudding,
 and
Toffee Crunch
(I'm not gonna lie, it was Awesome!) :)



Chocolate dipped pretzels

Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache

 

No comments:

Post a Comment