I am a full time wife and mother and hold a part time job. These are cake that I do, on the side, in my limited free time. If you are interested in a specialty cake it is best to give me at least 2 to 3 weeks notice. Thank you!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Elle the Elephant

  So I really gave my little sister Maranda high expectations when I made my other sister, Leah, a shaped Lady bug (leah-bug) cake for her birthday. So Maranda says to me, "I want an elephant cake for my birthday!" So here it is.....
My little sister Maranda's 14th birthday cake

                          Beautiful little sister Maranda
                   All edible fondant



The legs were rice krispie treats 

My mom couldn't bear 2 let me cut the head :)

          
                                       
Happy Birthday to my beautiful blue-eyed sister Maranda! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment